Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I know podcasts are not everyone’s thing, but if you find them useful, I would put in a plug for the one that Maggie Pickett and I are running — Friendly Disruption. While we are training ugly, I do think … Continue reading
I just found out yesterday that we can run some basic utilization stats for Google Read&Write. Below are the overall use numbers for the year to date and a pie chart of what tools within the suite are being used … Continue reading
I had the privilege to attend Building Bridges, the Grant Wood assistive technology conference on Tuesday. I love this conference! I know I’ve shared this idea before, but assistive technology is not just for kids with IEPs or 504s. It … Continue reading
While far from being a perfect product, Securly is doing some really interesting, new things. They are a relatively new company, and they are growing their customer base as well as their product very quickly. There are a number of new … Continue reading
For safety and security reasons, we lockdown which Chrome Extensions students can use. If the extension is not on our approved list, students can not install it. Here is a list of the currently approved Chrome Extensions for student use. … Continue reading