Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Friendly Disruption Episode 12 -- OCR and Noreen Bush
- Online Registration Update
- Winter IPI Data
- Digital Literacy Summer Book Club Invitation
- When You Teach to "the Average Student", You Teach to No One...
- October Technician Rotation and a new Email
- New Student Online Registration Now Live!
- For Teachers
- Google Updates Timeline on Removal of Old Version of Sites
- Introducing Mary Corrigan -- New CCSD Technology Team Member!
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Read and Write for Google is such an awesome tool! It has so many features and is so easy to use. The embedded two-minute YouTube video shows how to use the “word prediction” feature. This is an incredibly powerful tool … Continue reading
I know that podcasts are not for everyone, but if you do enjoy them, please give a listen to the latest episode of Friendly Disruption, the podcast that I work on with Maggie Pickett. We visit with Buddy Berry, the … Continue reading