Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Friendly Disruption Episode 12 -- OCR and Noreen Bush
- Online Registration Update
- Winter IPI Data
- Digital Literacy Summer Book Club Invitation
- When You Teach to "the Average Student", You Teach to No One...
- October Technician Rotation and a new Email
- New Student Online Registration Now Live!
- For Teachers
- Google Updates Timeline on Removal of Old Version of Sites
- Introducing Mary Corrigan -- New CCSD Technology Team Member!
Daily Archives: November 16, 2017
Security is a big deal in the IT world. While my team is doing everything we can to ensure that our hardware and software is secure, the most difficult piece of any IT enterprise to secure are the human beings. … Continue reading
We’ve added a new member to the Friendly Disruption team — Patrick Donovan! In this episode, we share tools to assist with color blind learners (Color Enhancer and Chrome Daltonize), hear from CCSD teacher Ernie Cox on how he uses Read&Write with … Continue reading
The Practice Reading Aloud tool in Read and Write is really awesome! This tool makes it easy for kids to share read-aloud practice recordings with teachers and parents. It integrates with Google Classroom, too. Please watch the really short (less than … Continue reading