Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups
Monthly Archives: January 2018
If you enjoy podcasts, there’s a new episode of Friendly Disruption now available. This month’s guest is UDL guru and instructional designer, Kirk Benhke. We also share a couple of cool Chrome extensions, NoCoffee and Wave. NoCoffee is used to … Continue reading
This is a really brief video from the Google EDU in 90 team on how to differentiate and personalize learning using Google Classroom. There are powerful and simple to use ideas in this two and a half minute video. I … Continue reading
It looks like Google is getting more serious about removing the old version of Sites. Here’s the latest update from them. It sounds like Google will be giving our technology team a preview of the tools that will be used … Continue reading