Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups
Daily Archives: February 6, 2018
This was another take away from ATIA. This is an older video, but if you have not seen it, please budget the 18 minutes to watch it. Rose makes a compelling case for personalized learning. I’m hearted by the vision … Continue reading
As I posted earlier, I had the privilege of attending the ATIA conference last week. I learned a ton! One of the most high-impact takeaways is that Google has a really good and simple to use OCR product. OCR stands … Continue reading