As part of our computer update plan, we’ve made some changes in how we will be managing all of our Apple products. In order to save money, we’ve discontinued the use of Casper to manage our staff computers. We continue to use Casper to manage our student MacBooks. But, when we looked at the data we felt we could not justify the licensing cost of $17 per computer per year for the staff computers (about $7,000 annually). The only real change that will be noticeable for staff is that the Self Service application will no longer work. We have made this change effective immediately.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 21 Google Tools You Probably Never Heard Of...
- Spring Break Infrastructure Projects and a Pleasant Surprise
- Google TakeOut -- Transfer Your Gmail and Drive to another Google Account
- How to Setup Automatic iBoss Login
- Student Laptop Changes in 2014: Casper Self-Service
- Security Reflections
- Innovative Practice: BreakoutEDU
- New Features in Google Forms
- Guidelines for Using Facebook Within Your Classroom
- Google Transition