As part of our computer update plan, we’ve made some changes in how we will be managing all of our Apple products. In order to save money, we’ve discontinued the use of Casper to manage our staff computers. We continue to use Casper to manage our student MacBooks. But, when we looked at the data we felt we could not justify the licensing cost of $17 per computer per year for the staff computers (about $7,000 annually). The only real change that will be noticeable for staff is that the Self Service application will no longer work. We have made this change effective immediately.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups