When adding a new account for phones running Apple iOS and Android OS, just select “Google” or “Gmail” in the account type. You will need to put in your full email address when configuring your account: username@CRPrairie.org. Then follow the rest of your devices’ setup instructions. If have something other than an iPhone or Android device, here are some general instructions from Google on how to setup POP or IMAP connections.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 21 Google Tools You Probably Never Heard Of...
- Spring Break Infrastructure Projects and a Pleasant Surprise
- Google TakeOut -- Transfer Your Gmail and Drive to another Google Account
- How to Setup Automatic iBoss Login
- Student Laptop Changes in 2014: Casper Self-Service
- Security Reflections
- Innovative Practice: BreakoutEDU
- New Features in Google Forms
- Guidelines for Using Facebook Within Your Classroom
- Google Transition