When adding a new account for phones running Apple iOS and Android OS, just select “Google” or “Gmail” in the account type. You will need to put in your full email address when configuring your account: username@CRPrairie.org. Then follow the rest of your devices’ setup instructions. If have something other than an iPhone or Android device, here are some general instructions from Google on how to setup POP or IMAP connections.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups