I’m excited to announce another set of high quality after-school professional learning opportunities hosted by our own Digitial Literacy Trainers. There’s all sorts of good stuff here: session on Google, BreakOut EDU, etc… Please take a glance at the flyer to see all of the offerings. As in previous years, we will reimburse certified staff at the professional learning hourly rate for attendance. Hourly staff may attend as well, but need to coordinate with their direct supervisor to adjust weekly hours to avoid overtime. Let me know if you have questions.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups