I’m going to repost a couple of really cool resources that came to me from the Iowa Google Education Group. The first post is directly from Google which includes new updates to Classroom and Forms. Not all of these changes will be useful for all of us. But, I’m guessing just about everyone will find something of interest. The second link is a guest post from Stacy Behmer on the Shake Up Learning blog. Stacy shares some new and old Google Geo tools and how they can be used with kids.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CCSD Featured in IPTV Documentary
- Flash No Longer Supported
- Read and Write for Google Troubleshooting
- What’s the best, fastest, and safest way to back up my MacBook?
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Phishing Formative Assessment
- Collect Highlights in Read and Write for Google
- Word Prediction for Read and Write for Google
- NWEA Teacher Logins
- Teacher Profile: Ernie Cox -- How I use Twitter