Have you ever found a website that has great content, but is so busy and cluttered with adds that it would be very distracting for some (if not all) learners? The “Simplify” tool in Read and Write for Google will help with this problem. The very brief (less than 2 minutes) clip above shows how to use this feature. The Simplify tool will also dynamically summarize content on the page, too. This feature tis a powerful tool for all learners and many ages/grade-levels. Remember, all Prairie students and teachers have the full, feature-rich version of Read and Write for Google automatically installed in the Chrome web browser.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Friendly Disruption Episode 12 -- OCR and Noreen Bush
- Online Registration Update
- Winter IPI Data
- Digital Literacy Summer Book Club Invitation
- When You Teach to "the Average Student", You Teach to No One...
- October Technician Rotation and a new Email
- New Student Online Registration Now Live!
- For Teachers
- Google Updates Timeline on Removal of Old Version of Sites
- Introducing Mary Corrigan -- New CCSD Technology Team Member!