Have you ever found a website that has great content, but is so busy and cluttered with adds that it would be very distracting for some (if not all) learners? The “Simplify” tool in Read and Write for Google will help with this problem. The very brief (less than 2 minutes) clip above shows how to use this feature. The Simplify tool will also dynamically summarize content on the page, too. This feature tis a powerful tool for all learners and many ages/grade-levels. Remember, all Prairie students and teachers have the full, feature-rich version of Read and Write for Google automatically installed in the Chrome web browser.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CCSD Featured in IPTV Documentary
- Flash No Longer Supported
- Read and Write for Google Troubleshooting
- What’s the best, fastest, and safest way to back up my MacBook?
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Phishing Formative Assessment
- Collect Highlights in Read and Write for Google
- Word Prediction for Read and Write for Google
- NWEA Teacher Logins
- Teacher Profile: Ernie Cox -- How I use Twitter