Earlier this week, I received a note from Google letting me know that new features are coming to the Google Calendar. These changes will show up around the end of November. It looks like with these changes we’ll be able to add links and other formatting to Calendar event details. This will be cool as we will be able to build more complete meeting agendas right in the calendar. There are will also be some new ways to check other people’s availability (see below). Here’s the full press release on all of the new features. Drop me a line if you have any questions.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Friendly Disruption Episode 12 -- OCR and Noreen Bush
- Online Registration Update
- Winter IPI Data
- Digital Literacy Summer Book Club Invitation
- When You Teach to "the Average Student", You Teach to No One...
- October Technician Rotation and a new Email
- New Student Online Registration Now Live!
- For Teachers
- Google Updates Timeline on Removal of Old Version of Sites
- Introducing Mary Corrigan -- New CCSD Technology Team Member!