We’ve published a new episode of our Friendly Disruption podcast. In this episode, Maggie and I visit about what we learned at ITEC. We also reflect and go deeper on some of the ideas we shared in our ITEC session we presented earlier in the day. Here is the Google Slides deck for our ITEC presentation. As always, if you like podcasts, I would encourage you to give us a listen.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups