Here’ another really brief video on how to use the Vocabulary tool built into Read&Write for Google. This is an awesome tool that fits across many contents and grade levels and is really, really easy to use. This open-ended tool will allow you to design a wide variety of powerful activities for your students. I strongly encourage you to invest in the two minutes to watch this video. Remember, all students and staff at Prairie have access to the full, premium version of Read and Write for Google. If you are using Read and Write with your students, please send me your success stories, too. I’d love to read these and share them.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups