We’ve added a new member to the Friendly Disruption team — Patrick Donovan! In this episode, we share tools to assist with color blind learners (Color Enhancer and Chrome Daltonize), hear from CCSD teacher Ernie Cox on how he uses Read&Write with his 10th-grade literacy students, and Patrick talks about his ISTE Ignite Session. Color Enhancer has been pushed to all CRPrairie.org Chrome users. Another minor change, I’ve included the full version of “Against History” (our opening music) by Dan Wilson to the end of the show. This song is used with permission from the artist and is not only a great song but also a great thematic fit.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CCSD Featured in IPTV Documentary
- Flash No Longer Supported
- Read and Write for Google Troubleshooting
- What’s the best, fastest, and safest way to back up my MacBook?
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Phishing Formative Assessment
- Collect Highlights in Read and Write for Google
- Word Prediction for Read and Write for Google
- NWEA Teacher Logins
- Teacher Profile: Ernie Cox -- How I use Twitter