We’ve added a new member to the Friendly Disruption team — Patrick Donovan! In this episode, we share tools to assist with color blind learners (Color Enhancer and Chrome Daltonize), hear from CCSD teacher Ernie Cox on how he uses Read&Write with his 10th-grade literacy students, and Patrick talks about his ISTE Ignite Session. Color Enhancer has been pushed to all CRPrairie.org Chrome users. Another minor change, I’ve included the full version of “Against History” (our opening music) by Dan Wilson to the end of the show. This song is used with permission from the artist and is not only a great song but also a great thematic fit.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Friendly Disruption Episode 12 -- OCR and Noreen Bush
- Online Registration Update
- Winter IPI Data
- Digital Literacy Summer Book Club Invitation
- When You Teach to "the Average Student", You Teach to No One...
- October Technician Rotation and a new Email
- New Student Online Registration Now Live!
- For Teachers
- Google Updates Timeline on Removal of Old Version of Sites
- Introducing Mary Corrigan -- New CCSD Technology Team Member!