I’m guessing that most people know that Read and Write had a builtin speech to text tool called — Talk&Type. Even if you know about this tool, I strongly recommend watching this 5 minute tutorial on how to use it. This is a really strong tutorial in my opinion because it shows the tool “warts and all”. While Talk&Type is really simple to use, there are some common pitfalls the video shows you how to avoid. This type of teaching will really help teachers and kids get up to speed very quickly and should minimize frustration. Enjoy!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 17-18 Staff Survey Results
- New Features Coming to Gmail!
- 2016-17 Technology Department Survey Results
- Iowa 1:1 Resources from GWAEA
- Friendly Disruption -- Episode 14: Daniel McNulty and Kelli Suding
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- New Features in Google Forms
- Google EDU in 90