This is a really brief video from the Google EDU in 90 team on how to differentiate and personalize learning using Google Classroom. There are powerful and simple to use ideas in this two and a half minute video. I strongly recommend all staff subscribe to the Google EDU in 90 YouTube channel for more really useful tutorials like this one.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- Google EDU in 90
- Digital Literacy Update: How Will Technical Support Work for Students?
- How Do I Update My Biography on PrairiePride.org?
- Staff Computer Refresh Plan
- New Features in Google Forms
- Teacher Profile: Jennifer Stoffer -- How I Use Twitter
- Digital Literacy Update: Backup your Byte Speed!
- Hapara Delayed for 2014-15 School Year
- Student Google Groups