This was another take away from ATIA. This is an older video, but if you have not seen it, please budget the 18 minutes to watch it. Rose makes a compelling case for personalized learning. I’m hearted by the vision and goals in the CCSD Strategic Plan. We are going down the right track! But, Rose also challenged me with the concept that our instructional designs and environments are disabled and not our learners.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 17-18 Staff Survey Results
- New Features Coming to Gmail!
- 2016-17 Technology Department Survey Results
- Iowa 1:1 Resources from GWAEA
- Friendly Disruption -- Episode 14: Daniel McNulty and Kelli Suding
- Tech Comfy vs. Tech Savvy Kids --Iowa 1 to 1 Conference Reflection
- New Features in Google Forms
- Google EDU in 90